2017 Annual Conference
Join us in Saint Paul!
TFN’s 2017 Conference in Saint Paul offers a chance to connect with leaders and innovators in philanthropy, access to the best practices happening in the region and nationally, and explore ideas and solutions with others in the field. You’ll participate in inspiring and active learning in a setting that fosters in-depth dialogue about the most pressing issues facing communities, whether they are metropolitan areas or smaller towns and rural areas.
Philanthropy has always played a key role in creating of equitable, sustainable and economically prosperous communities and regions — work that remains critical, now more than ever.
Register here for our 2017 conference, March 20-22, 2017!
Connect, Learn & Engage
Our three-day conference offers a wealth of plenaries, mobile workshops, and breakout sessions that leverage the extensive resources and expertise we have in our field:
• Hear from experts and innovators who are addressing the most pressing issues facing our communities at the local, regional and national levels.
• Socialize and exchange ideas with a network of philanthropic leaders and influencers.
• Explore Saint Paul, including the Green Line, a light-rail system that connects communities and businesses along an 11-mile corridor.
• Participate in in-depth dialogue and active learning, including off-site mobile workshops.
• Enjoy Saint Paul’s thriving culinary scene and learn about sustainable food practices at our popular Eat Here! reception.
Why Saint Paul?
This vibrant city, built along the banks of the Mississippi and home to an increasingly diverse population, prides itself on being one of the most livable cities in the country — with nationally ranked parks, cultural and historic landmarks, and a widely recognized art community. Like other cities, Saint Paul’s government and philanthropic leaders are working together to address critical issues that will determine how we build stronger, more just, and sustainable communities. And like many cities, Saint Paul is also feeling the pressure to become more innovative, create opportunities and address fairness and equity. Although the challenges seem daunting, the region has a dedicated network of non-profits, strong philanthropic sector — including the groundbreaking Central Corridor Funders Collaborative — and a local government that are working to build a stronger, more just and sustainable place to live for all people.
Who Should Attend?
Join us in Saint Paul if you want to:
• Learn more about how your funding can create more equitable, sustainable, and prosperous communities and regions.
• Increase the impact of your grantmaking.
• Learn from and connect with a network of national and place-based funders and leading practitioners.
Registration is open to staff, directors, and trustees of all grantmaking organizations. Most member organizations of TFN are entitled to two complimentary registrations. This conference is not open to grantseekers except by invitation.
Members: Regular Rate: $595. (First two registrations for members are free.)
Non-Members: Regular Rate: $850. ($100 discount available for members of Minnesota Council on Foundations)
Monday, March 20: $250
Tuesday, March 21: $375
Wednesday, March 22: $250
($50 day rate discount available for members of Minnesota Council on Foundations.)
Where Does the Conference Take Place?
The 2017 Conference will be held at the InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront, located in downtown Saint Paul.
11 East Kellogg Boulevard
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101
Phone: (651) 292-1900
Book online here, or call 800-424-6835.
Mention “2017 Annual Conference” for group rates. Book now!