Helping Build a Movement for Smarter Growth
The Funders’ Network is a non-partisan, not-for-profit, membership organization founded by 30 philanthropic foundations in 1999. It is a Florida corporation that received its final IRS 501(c)(3) determination in 2007.
Currently, the Network serves more than 100 member foundations across North America.
- Two free registrations to our annual conference;
- Preferred attendance at Network events;
- Access to our knowledge and information services, including translation papers, special publications and reports, and electronic communications;
- Monthly Learning Network conference calls featuring a variety of sustainable communities topics; and
- PLACES, a leadership development program for emerging professionals in philanthropy.
In addition to these member services, the Network also staffs and supports a variety of issue- and place-based working groups of funders.
Annual dues are calculated according to a sliding scale based on assets, and enable the Network to deliver a suite of targeted member services designed to enhance funder awareness, expand funder knowledge, and improve funder effectiveness and impact in addressing growth and development issues. For information about membership, contact Maureen Lawless.