Grow your network. Lead the way. Be the change.
Our PLACES Fellowship is a transformational leadership development experience that gives professionals in philanthropy the tools, knowledge, and best practices needed to embed an equity lens into their work.
PLACES fellows embark on a year-long process focused on creating more equitable neighborhoods and communities — and learning how to turn ideals into outcomes.
▪ Are dedicated to creating more equitable, diverse and inclusive neighborhoods and communities.
▪ Want to build peer relationships with other leaders in philanthropy.
▪ Have a broad range of philanthropic experience, come from diverse backgrounds, and hail from cities and communities both large and small.
▪ Are passionate about solving problems related to community, equity, and smart growth.
▪ Want to enhance grantmaking decisions in ways that are responsive to the needs and assets of historically marginalized communities, most specifically low-income neighborhoods and communities of color.
Learn More About PLACES:
▪ Meet our 2017 PLACES cohort.
▪ Visit the TFN blog for reflections written by PLACES fellows.
▪ Read about the PLACES Fellowship, and TFN’s commitment to supporting the values of equity and inclusion.
The deadline to apply for TFN’s 2018 PLACES Fellowship is Oct. 31, 2017.
Download an application here!